Technical language is broad and requires very specific terminology knowledge for any particular industry. Translating a manual for the automotive industry requires a very different set of skills than translating safety data sheets for handling dangerous chemicals. How can you make sure the right people are working on your content?
Our technical team at Idea Translations includes a broad base of specialized dictionaries for various technical verticals and we have created an extensive database of glossaries for specific industry terminology. We have completed highly technical content translations for companies such as DME, Berkshire Hathaway, Transas, Brouwer Labs and many others.
Some of the areas we specialize in include:
- Automotive, heavy equipment, agricultural machinery, aviation, and other highly specialized fields
- ISO compliance manuals
- Manufacturing procedure manuals
- Technical specification documents
- AutoCAD blueprints
- Technical books, and technical and/or scientific texts
- Other documents requiring field-specific knowledge