Even the smallest mistake can hurt the outcome of a great project. In order to meet the highest quality standards, we have adopted a multi-step process for all of our translation projects consisting of:
1. Translation completed by a professional translator native on the target language with specific industry experience / knowledge to make sure accurate terminology is used.
2. Editing consisting of a review by a qualified reviewer native in the target language with specific content expertise that includes bilingual comparison and terminology research when needed.
3. QA verification including glossary and style guide check, concordance and consistency check.
Through the use of Computer Assisted Tools (CAT), we make sure to take into account your preferences by implementing customized glossaries and creating memories to provide you with high quality translations consistently and making sure your documentation contains the same terminology through time.
Our core languages for translation services include:
- Spanish (all sorts)
- English (US, UK)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- French (France and Canada)
- Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
And many others…
Some of the tools we use include:
- Trados Studio
- Wordfast PRO
- Idiom WorldServer
All of our translation processes are ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 certified.